Terms and Conditions
- No deposits are taken during booking
- Guests must agree to pay their room balance at least 14 days before their booked arrival date
- The payment will be made by using a web link provided by the Brae Lodge Guest House and its card services merchant
- Alterations to booking details/check-in times without prior agreement will be charged £20.
- Guests must check out by 10:00am.
- You will be asked for payment should any damages occur during your stay.
- Discounts/special offers may be subject to change during seasonal or special events dates.
- No responsibility is taken for loss of items in, or damage to vehicles, parked in the car park.
We strongly advise you to take out Travel Insurance for cancellation and other unexpected events.
- We reserve the right to amend the cancellation policy.
- All cancellation notices must be in writing or via e-mail.
- A cancellation request is for the full term of the booking.
- Bookings cancelled within 7 days of arrival will be charged the full booking cost, if the room(s) are not re-sold.
- Bookings cancelled within 14 days of arrival will be charged a one nights stay, if the room(s) are not re-sold.